Sunday, October 17, 2010

CJK Crafts

Welcome to my craft site!  I hope you enjoy what you find here.  I have been doing crafts since I was a little girl.  I grew up in a fabric store the first several years of my life as my Grandparents owned a Stretch & Sew store & my Mom worked there & taught sewing lessons.  My Mom & Grandma have always been very crafty & growing up I always was a part of their projects.  I guess it was just a matter of time before I started doing my own things on the side.  I decided to take my passion of making crafts to the internet because I have gotten so many people ask me how much I would charge to make them something I have made.  If you see anything you like on here, please let me know.

I love spending time with my family & doing crafts with my kids!  The holidays are very important to us & we love decorating our house, so each year we try & come up with a new decoration to add to our collection! 

I will be constantly adding things that I sell on here & even free ideas that you can do with your own family!

God Bless & Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment